Join The Team
Ubiquitous Magazine is currently looking for the following:
• Advertising Account Executives
• In Your Community Representatives
To apply for a position at Ubiquitous we need you to send us a cover letter, your resume and any questions you have to email@example.com.
Advertising Account Executive - we are looking for a dynamic team player to join our advertising team. We want motivated, driven, and focused executives to engage regional businesses, present our product, and develop proposals that fit the client's needs. Ubiquitous Account Executives are responsible for creating result-driven media solutions for clients looking to target a niche Canadian market through print and online advertising.
This fun and fast-paced position is for you if you can:
- Prospect potential business customers that seek to brand their products to our niche audience.Deliver presentations about Ubiquitous Magazine’s products
- Develop and maintain client relationships through exceptional customer service
- Conceptualize communication strategies that address challenges in creating an advertising campaign that works.
- Coordinate advertisement copywriting and production
- Understand, promote, and continuously educate yourself about Ubiquitous’ products, services and audience.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and follow the sales cycle
- Ensure all documentation and reports are accurate and complete within required timelines
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with internal staff
We want you if you:
- Posses a team spirit and able to work independently
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communications skills
- Manage hectic daily minutia with ease
- Demonstrate excellent presentation skills
- Have through knowledge of the Canadian military community
In Your Community Representatives – we are looking for people to be the eyes and ears for Ubiquitous Magazine Inc in each Canadian military community across the country. The representative would be responsible to keep our on-line calendar for the community up-to-date on Ubiquitous Magazine Inc’s website, attend military events that are related to the military lifestyle and write short articles about events that have taken place in the community. The representative needs to have strong verbal and written skills, as well as, be an upbeat team player and meet deadlines. Writing and photography experience an asset.
Writers and Photographers - We are looking for writers and photographers who are related to a military member – serving or retired and serving and retired military members. Check-out our submissions page before pitching an idea.
Illustrators – We are currently looking for an illustrator to create original illustrations and/or graphics for our national military family magazine. It would be and asset if you had knowledge of/or connection to the military lifestyle. You need to have the ability to work within tight deadlines, research article themes and create illustrations based upon them. We need you to create images and designs by using the traditional hand skills of drawing and painting, alongside other techniques, to meet design briefs. You would provide roughs to Art Director for approval and you need a strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop CS3.